Do you wish to join the Nigerian police force? if yes, get all your document ready and follow the instructions below to see how to Apply for the ongoing 2023/2024 Nigerian Police Recruitment Exercise. The Nigerian Police Recruitment Portal is open for all interested and qualified Nigerians for enlistment into the Nigeria Police Force as Specialist (Artisan) & General Duty Police Constable (Recruits).
Interested candidates who wish to join the police force are urged to apply by completing an online application form and submitting it through the recruitment portal via (www.apply.policerecruitment.gov.ng).
What You Need To Know About The Ongoing 2023/2024 Nigerian Police Recruitment Exercise
- The Nigerian Police Force regularly conducts the recruitment exercise to bring in new recruits.
- In the application round, the police department hired about 10,000 new constables.
- In order to qualify the candidates, a physical screening exercise is typically followed by a computer-based test (CBT).
- Being physically healthy is the primary requirement for joining the Nigerian Police Force (NPF).
2023/2024 Nigerian Police Recruitment Exercise Application Requirements
1. Applicants MUST have their National Identification Number (NIN), a Functional Email address and valid phone number before they commence the application.
2. Applicants must attach scanned copies of their SSCE, birth, and origin certificates. Fill out and submit the online form (review the information before final submission).
3. The applicant must print and submit their completed online applications and guarantor forms.
4. Applicants must possess a minimum of four credits in not more than two sittings one WASSCE/SSCE or its equivalent with credit in English and Mathematics.
5. Applicants must be between the ages of 18-25 years
6. Applicants must be medically, physically, and psychologically fit, and must not be less than 1.67m tall for males and 1.64m tall for females.
7. Female applicants must not be pregnant at the time of entry
8. Applicants must have a valid email address and phone number and SSCE statements of results or certificates relating to examinations taken before 2014 will not be accepted.
How To Apply For 2023/2024 Nigerian Police Recruitment Exercise
To apply for the 2023/2024 Nigeria Police Recruitment, please follow the step guide below:
1. Open your web browser and visit the Nigerian Police Recruitment Portal via www.apply.policerecruitment.gov.ng
2. On the homepage, provide your NIN, email, and phone number and click the verify button to proceed
3. Next, fill out the online application form on the portal
4. Once done, carefully review and upload the required documents (O’level results, Birth Certificate, and Certificate of Origin)
5. Then print the completed online application form and guarantor form (to be submitted at the physical screening exercise).
There are no application fees or charges attached to the Nigerian Police recruitment exercise, hence, candidates should be ware of the activities of fraudster. firstname.lastname@example.org for further enquiries about the recruitment exercise.
The online application portal will be opened for the period of six weeks from 15th October to 26th November 2023, where prospective applicants are required to complete the online application forms and submitted within the specified period. The portal is open to both male and female Nigerians of good character.