Amica offers billing and payment options that are most convenient for you. Learn how you can manage your policy online with e-billing. In this post is a guide on how to Make
Amica Online Bill Payment via the officail Amica Bill Pay Login portal at https://www.amica.com/customers/login.
Amica is a direct writer of personal insurance with auto, homeowners, personal excess liability and marine coverages. The company is known in the insurance industry for its financial strength and exceptional customer service.
They offer life insurance and annuity products. Also offers some health and specialty products (through Amica General Agency and on a direct-referral basis), which vary by state. It does business in all states except for Hawaii.
By visiting the Amica Bill Pay Login, Policy holders can easily
- Get Auto ID Cards
- Create an Online Account
- Make a Payment
- Pay as Guest
- Report any Claim
- Track a Claim
- Upload Files.
Amica Insurance provides various payment options for their customers to pay their bills. This payment options includes:
- Amica Online Bill Payment
- Bill Pay by Phone and
- Bill Payment by Mail.
If you wish to make a payment to your policy, follow the step guide below to proceed using any of the payment options listed above.
How To Pay Amica Online Bill Payment
You can easily make payments online by visiting the official login page of Amica Insurance at https://www.amica.com/customers/login. On arrival to the homepage, carefully input your Login ID and enter your Password. Then click tick the (Remember me) box to save your login details for easy login. Now, press the Login button to sign in your account. Then enter your payment information, Review and verify your information and submit your payment to be processed.
Amica Bill Payment by Phone
Make a payment by phone is easy. Just call the toll free number at (800) 242 6422. You can pay your bill in full using a credit card or debit card.
Furthermore, you can also use an electronic check if you choose to pay by phone. Simply follow the voice prompts for phone payments.
Ensure you have the following handy when making your payment:
Your access number and zip code. This is located on your invoice.
Credit or debit cards (card number, expiration date, three-digit security code).
Pen and paper to write down the confirmation number.
For an electronic check (routing number and checking account numbers).
Amica Bill Payment by Mail
Customers can pay Amica Insurance bill by Mail if they don’t want to make use of the online payment service or pay through the phone. To send an overnight payment to West Bend, simply: Contact USPS, FedEx, or UPS and request overnight delivery.
In the envelope, please include your Check for payment and your policy number on the check. Then send the envelope to the following addresses.
For Auto, Home, Marine or Umbrella send to:
Amica Mutual Insurance Company
PO Box 9128
Providence, RI 02940-9128
For Life or Annuity send to:
Amica Life Insurance Company
PO Box 9700
Providence, RI 02940-9700
How To Download Free Amica App
Download the free Amica mobile app and get immediate access to your policy information, claims, billing and more – anytime, anywhere, on any device.
On the Amica app, you can:
- Report and track a claim – Easily report a claim when it happens, or when you’re ready. Return back anytime and check on its progress.
- Pay your bills – Make a payment on your auto, home, marine and umbrella policies, or schedule an automatic recurring payment. You can also enroll in e-billing and access your statements.
- View your policies – Have anywhere/anytime access to your policy information and coverage details. You can easily download your documents, view discounts and enroll in e-policy.
- Access your insurance card – Access your proof of auto insurance at any time, or request a paper copy of your Amica insurance card.
- Contact a representative – Get easy access to our award-winning customer service.
- Get 24/7 Roadside Assistance – Get the help you need when you’re on the road. A flat tire? A dead battery? We’re here to help 24/7. Safety doesn’t take a break, and neither do we.
To download Amica App, kindly visit the App Store on your Apple device or go to Google Play Store to download it for free.